- The OANP newsletter is an electronic newsletter delivered by email
- Circulation is approximately 1700 with an average of 800 views.
- It is published bi-monthly, 6 times per calendar year.
- Authors retain their copyrights and appropriate
credit will be assigned to authors as possibleq
- Publication date may vary within the week based on holidays, maximization of readership rates, etc.
Members and Community Supporters are encouraged to submit
articles of interest, research, upcoming events, or program announcements to
the OANP for inclusion in the newsletter, according to the following guidelines.
- Material must be in Word or Text format (not
PDF), approximately 150-200 words
- Materials must be written and presented in the
way the submitter wishes it to appear
- Attach electronic pictures of author, or company/event
logo as appropriate & available
- By submitting material, submitter gives us the
right to publish and edit them if necessary
- Articles may be condensed or be placed on a
separate page with a link from a teaser of the first few paragraphs
The OANP Newsletter Editor may choose to have several "Focus
sections,” including "Focus on Member,” "Focus on Sponsor,” and "Focus on
Research.” The Board has adopted the following policies for these focus
- "Focus on Research” – any person or business may
submit research to be published in the newsletter. Research must be based on
accepted scientific standards, and must have the tagline of "Article brought to
you by…” with a disclosure that OANP does not endorse any material in the
article. The research must be on a product as a category, not just a particular
company’s product (i.e., research on the benefits of fish oil, not just
research on Nordic Natural’s fish oil product). It must be generally education,
- "Focus on Member” – to highlight the good deeds
of our members, but not just to promote a new clinic or new address, etc. For
example, we could feature a member who recently published a book, won an award,
or launched a non-profit venture.
on Sponsor” – available to sponsors as outlined in the Community Supporter
materials, this is an opportunity for sponsors to share something different or
unique about their company, but not an opportunity to market a particular
Please contact the Membership and Development Manager for current deadlines.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSIONS